Thursday, March 12, 2009

Get the word out

Alterior Design

I'm trying to break into the blogging world (the bigger one). I really like image editing and decorating, and I am trying to combine the two on my blog. If I'm successful enough, one day I might be able to cover the cost of diapers. (Finding a place to put them all is another story :D). I need followers and commentators and people to get the word out for me. I will love you FOREVER if you do this for me!

Also. . . I need to build up a portfolio. Is there anyone out there that wants a FREE virtual makeover? Just send me a few pictures of the outside or inside of your house, and tell me what you would like to accomplish with that space, what colors you like, maybe a picture of a space that inspires you.

Okay, I'm really excited!

No comments: